Sunday, March 8, 2009

Zullo

I've long admired the photography out of Arizona Highway magazine.  Indescribable pictures!!!!  I was just surfing the web and I discovered a photographer, Frank Zullo.  He's pretty amazing and has done a lot of work with this Arizona Highways from what I read.  Of course I have a particular interest in AZ photos because I love it there and hope to move back one day.  I just had to contact Zullo and complement his beautiful work and surprisingly he responded quickly with his appreciation. 
"Thanks Amy, for that glowing message.  I'm very pleased to be able to inspire anyone.  It's especially nice when it is a another photographer.  I wish you much success on your future photographic endeavors."

Frank

Well that was sincere!  Thanks Frank
 Check out his site 
I mostly am fascinated by his night sky photos.

No comments: